How to Register
Below are the following steps in order to register your team.
Step 1: Read Rules & Regulations.
Step 2: Routine – You have three(3) options to submit a routine:
- Option A: WOS Regional Routine (Pre- recorded) – A routine from one of the WOS Qualifiers
- Option B; WOS Regional Routine (Updated) – New updated routine performed at a WOS Qualifiers
- Option C: New Submission – Submitting a new video entry that was performed between in 2020.
Step 3: Registration Form – Click on registration form below to submit entry.
Step 4: Payment for Entry -$20.00 per entry NOT per performer. Click here for payment.
DEADLINE to enter routines in the following category are:
Solo/Duets/Trios – May 1
Small Groups – May 8
Large Groups – May 15
Any questions, please feel free to email: Info@WorldofStep.com or call us at 347-255-7538
Frequently asked questions:
- Who is judging the competition? The scoring will be based on Online Poll Voting and Professional Judges. In an event of a tie, the members of the WOS Alliance will decided.
- When will winners be announced? Winners will be announced on the Sunday of the week of the competition. For example, if the week starts on Monday, Friday competition ends, Sunday winners are announced.
- Will the teams be able to review the Professional Judges Feedback? Yes for each team.
- How will awards be presented? Each winner will be mailed there award to the contact information they provide.
- Will there be a live show? We are hoping to host the final winners of the Battle Round in person if not will be LIVE on WOS on a social media platform TBA.