World of Step (WOS) Council
INTRODUCING WOS SUPPORT WITH THE TRIPLE P PLAN
September 27, 2020 – This fall, World of Step unveils and introduces the Triple P Plan, a dynamic, new guidance & support system with the WOS Coaches and Performers Councils, invitation only individuals / organizations who are highly accomplished, skilled & trained professionals in the Dance Industry. This program will become available October 2020.
WOS has established strong direction and partnerships with the Coaches and Performers Councils. This new plan led by the latter councils will work with all levels of individuals / organizations in the Dance industry around the world to advise, develop, guide and market their expertise in Dance, help others make & implement informed decisions and beneficial choices. The Triple P Plan is a comprehensive, guidance plan in direct response to COVID-19 to aid individual / organizational competencies in self-knowledge, choice exploration, and career/business planning during these current unprecedented times and unknown during the near term.
- The Triple P Plan will consist of, but not limited to, the following: trainings, workshops, seminars, an annual summit and more. Sample topics that are expected to be discussed immediately range from adapting off stage, 1 on 1 coaches / performers meetings, safety & planning for COVID-19, new norm of being virtual, transforming from yesterday to today (i.e. what will performance season look like).
- The Triple P Plan will seek to separate Coaches and Performers in order to better align individual / organization needs.
- The Triple P Plan will be 100% remote online through Instagram Live (IG Live) and/or a private ZOOM video call / meeting. The latter is in direct response to COVID-19 as WOS has safety for all as its highest priority and these technologies allow for better synergies & efficiencies.
The Triple P Plan was developed, per the WOS Founder, Jessica “Remo” Saul, “this plan was created as WOS believes the dance industry has a great need for such a service. WOS and many like us were at the mercy of COVID-19 and overnight had to take a physical, event / performance driven service / business and make it 100% remote to survive. We did just that with our first ever WOS Virtual International Competition. Because of all the changes, issues WOS faced I thought it would be great if we brought together the best of best with the WOS councils and used our information, insight……..as knowledge is power!”
WOS is excited to unveil and introduce this dynamic, new plan and more information can be found at social media IG, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
Plan of Action
Adapting Off Stage hosted by Aaliyah & Zac – October 2020
Coaches Corner: Huddle Up – On Guidance & Support – October 2020
The New Norm – Keeping our Teams Alive hosted by Coaches Council – November 2020
The New Norm – Keeping our Teams Alive hosted by Performers Council – November 2020
Coaches Preparations – Hosted by Coaches Council – December 2020
Team Preparations – Hosted by Performers Council – December 2020
How to Apply for the WOS Coaches & Performers Council
Is an invitation-only organization for highly accomplished, skilled & trained professionals in the Dance Industry. Members are respected leaders who are selected for the council based on the depth of their experience and success as artistic & dance coaches.
Members of our exclusive artistic and dance communities will receive three pillars of value: Connections, Visibility and Growth.
What Are The Eligibility Requirements?
Great question! Members in World of Step Coaches Council is by invitation only. Qualified candidates interested in joining MUST meet the following minimum criteria:
- You must be publicly / officially recognized as an artistic, dance or professional coach
- You must be a dance / artistic professional independent/private coach OR have owned your own coaching/consulting business for at least 3-years AND be actively engaged in coaching.
- Members gain access to a vetted international network of trailblazers and game changers via WOS exclusive group chats and virtual platforms as well onsite physical locations for Dance Camps, Training Facilities, etc.
- Members build their reputation with a professional profile and an assortment of “badging” options that increase both their online & physical visibility.
- Via live discussions on the WOS private forum, live & virtual events, and online meetups, members help each other become better versions of themselves and get on-demand access to what they need when the need it.
World of Step (WOS) Performers Council
Is an invitation-only organization for performers (ages 12 to 21) currently interested in all facets of the Dance Industry
from components, elements / movements to event / competition production. Members are respected leaders and influencers in their community who are selected for the council based on the depth of their experience as artistic performers.
Members of our exclusive artistic and dance communities will receive three pillars of value: Professional Development, Technique Training and Team Building & Leadership.
What Are The Eligibility Requirements?
Great question! Members in World of Step Performers Council is by invitation only. Qualified candidates interested in joining MUST meet the following minimum criteria:
- You must be officially recognized as a member of a Dance Company (all genres welcome).
- You must be currently performing as an active member & in good standing with your Dance Company.
- You must maintain a minimum overall GPA of a 3.0 / 80% / 80 or B-
Members gain access to a vetted international network of trailblazers and game changers via WOS exclusive group chats and virtual platforms as well Conferences, Intensives, Seminars, Workshops, etc. focused on topics like relationship building, brand identity, etc.
Members build technique by gaining access to an assortment of leading industry choreographers, accomplished peers, etc. “Technique is the foundation of your art and any genre you wish to perfect!”
Team Building & Leadership
Via live discussions on the WOS private forum, live & virtual events, and online meetups, members help each other become better versions of themselves through activities such as, but not limited to, SWOT analysis, effective communication, relationship management, etc.
Disclosure: World of Step has all rights reserved, owned & powered by Remo System Inc. d/b/a Art of Stepping®. The company was founded in 2006 and owns all intellectual property of Art of Stepping & World of Step®.
Disclaimer: World of Step values your security and trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus it strives and commits itself to utilizing commercially & ethically acceptable means of protecting it. Please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and cannot guarantee its absolute.ee its absolute.